Who am I?
• Bilingual, I have lived in the West Island of Montreal since 1998, with my spouse Lynn. We have 4 children and 2 grand-sons.
• Practiced Real Estate from 1981-1983, when interest rates where above 20%!. I then completed a Bachelor in Business Administration (management) at UQAM.
• After that, I worked in sales the following 20 years for large corporations such as Xerox, ADP & other Cies in B2B products & services.
• Studied photography and use a digital SLR camera with super wide angle, which allowes me to make great pictures to better showcase my clients properties!
• Came back to real estate in 2004, I never enjoyed working so much, always motivated by my client satisfaction!
• In 2011, completed a chartered real estate broker program, with courses in accounting, business & real estate laws, investment property and property management. This extra knowledge combine with my experience is a definite advantage to my clients!
• Selling the benefits of investing in real estate, I purchased and manage investment properties in Montreal-West, also investing in 2011 into condos in Tampa. So my clients do not deal with someone who only knows how to act as an intermediary, but also knows what a property owner as to deal with (tenants, rental board, financing, etc.)!
• In January 2012, completed a certification program on « Condos », given by a well known Quebec specialist on co-ownership properties, who wrote many books on the subject. Yves Joli-Coeur attorney specializing in real estate law.
• Passionate about this industry, I am an elected director since March 2009, on the board of directors of the Greater Montreal Real Estate Board, and since March 2013, a director representing Quebec on the Board of Directors of the Canadian Real Estate Association, with close to 110,000 members accross the country.
My knowledge and my expertise are the assets for your success!
Call me to meet and discuss your real estate projects & dreams!